The Song of Lilith; By Sarah Ballini

 l The Song of Lilith

(to you who are the beginning, to you who are the end).

Where are you my Love? You missed!

Have you forgotten where you came from?

You run away through the valleys, the fog swallows you up, the shadow calls you.

The path is full of thorns.

Stay with me tonight and I will be your comfort and shelter under the sky.

Lie with me in this intersection, your head on my chest.

My flesh, white like the wing of the young swan,

as sweet as the feathers that cover my nest.

Forget today's worries and my kisses will ease your forehead

My tongue exudes the sweetness of velvet.

They are the exuberance of ripe pomegranate split in two,

and so my lips rest on yours.

Drink this wine from my mouth which is a chalice overflowing with the wine of desire.

Get drunk with my kisses, lonely traveller ...

Seek refuge under the arch of my thighs,

like solid alabaster columns supporting a firmament of shooting stars.

Cool your tongue at the source of my breast.

Distant snow-covered mountains from which foaming streams fall.

Hide your face in the dishevelled asset of my hair

dense forest of trees and fragrant spices

Hide deep in my womb.

This is the House of Holiness, yes ...

The Sancta Sanctorum.

Enter my Secret Garden and lie under the pergola.

Stay with me, my love ...

I will be the sweet refuge of the earth, next to you, to the ends of the world.

Don't get up, my love.

This long night has yet to end.

And I, I'm not going away from the warmth of your breath any time soon.

My arms encircle your feverish neck

like the dew-soaked spider's web holding the quivering pollen:

My lips red like the sweetness of honey on your face.

So you will remain, imprisoned in the embrace of my legs.

And the matrix devours your swollen member

like the snake that swallows its prey

quickly, and still with life.

In the shadows, the emerald fire of your eyes burns and consumes you ...

in this black night, like death ...

My gaze is ebony, like the hills of Gehena where rotting carrion rot ...

I will descend into your abyss, where you are there is a place that I can call home.

The leviathan who rolls up his slimy skin and my belly is his home.

Don't try to escape my love,

I am the Heavenly Whore, the Queen of All Pleasures.

No one else will give you the same pleasure and you know it ...

Your seed is the reward of pious prostitution ...

You who are the source of all my delight

The moans that rise and die in your throat feed my darkness.

Your melody excites my lust.

I won't stop abusing you until the day I stop loving you.

Because we joined in the dark side of the moon.

I cry out for the excess of my passions

Like the owl in this silent night.

Fearless traveller, you dream a dream from which we will not wake up.

You who wander lost in a darkness without twilight.

I love you, as no daughter of Eve can love you.

You who magnify my lust and in it the rebirth of the flesh.

I will teach you delicious sins unknown to man.

Forget the pink light of dawn ...

Don't listen to the cock crow ...

Stay forever under the velvet shadow of my wings.

My son, my flesh, my own master ...

How could you ever think that I could leave you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANDROGY, THE PERFECTION OF BAPHOMET by Nilufar Mali

Transformation of a Goddess: Lilitu, Lamashtu, and Lilith. By : Sarah Ballini