Conflaguration of the Qlippotic Wanderer: By M.DKSC-IV:.

 

Conflaguration of the Qlippotic Wanderer

I am human animal, yet something stirs-
A vague burning locked deep within.
I am incapable of granting it Name.
I climb through natural order, resolute
Earth, Desire, Beauty, I am witness
I blanket myself in the Clay
It becomes heavy upon me, like a second skin.
I forget the human within
And memories of the burning within subside
I hold myself in such great esteem
Defining my world through my dedication
To upholding the appearance of this great esteem
Understanding! Just as I begin to taste you,
Constriction coils about me
From within and throughout an explosion ignites
The burning becomes flame, the flame becomes fire
Parched and broken by a Serpent-God’s coil,
I am engulfed in Blackest Fire.
Second skin melting into a pool below
Within the pool Choronzon smiles
Who could cast such maddening mirrors?
Where is my skin? All that I esteem?
Am I seen? I sting!
The flames, now acid burning,
Drip from above, I raise my sight.
Demiurge! Samael!
Acid pours from your blind eyes!
You were the Choronzonic distortion in the gurgling clay!
Clay arises into a mirror of myself,
Infused with blood and earth.
Within my hands I find a stone
A whisper traipses in my ear
Hollow form, I smash you thus!
I refuse to be an echo nor suffer one to be!
Smitten clay brother sprays blood not my own
Buzzing horrors like flies swarm my skin
Devouring and Rotting the last remnants of clay
Leaving me crystalline skin.
Translucent skin, I see fires within you,
Clearly the Black Flame burns.
Samael
Crystalline-skin beneath you prisms
Dark fire that burns me with renewal
Clay upon me is nearly gone
I can see the black fires glow
from beneath my phosphorus skin
A buzzing horror fades as Flies swarm about,
Rotting the last of the remnants of the dashed
My offering of the Earth was rejected.
Brother murdered brother.
Marduk murdered Tiamat.
An Invisible ally, Fugitive Cain
No blood of mine shall fall into the Cup of BABALON
With burning acid eyes the poison of God drips down upon me
My offering of green earth is rejected!
I scream as the Clay-Skin melts
But the Black Flame burns ever phosphorus
All I know as myself, except that Flame,
Falls away. Murdered Clay.
A few specks remain –
They are devoured by swarming flies.
Brother murders brother.
Marduk murders Tiamat.
Within the Black Flame a Wanderer becomes my Patron
Goading me ever-on; I will not be destroyed.
The Patron manifest slams the Hammer of Ahriman upon the Anvil
Blood and lightening rain down into the shells,
The sacred places,
And I see now the true, naked essence of those natural things I
knew before.
I am bolstered, now, with True Knowledge.
Pretense has left me.
As I arise again, with cold serpent eyes,
I am accosted by Lilith,
Collecting, possessing Lilith.
With her I rise once more and from the shadow-shells
I harvest Seven Powers.
I look above for Samael once more-
My eyes are opened not by Samael, but Ahriman!
I have not two eyes but 14 – my heads are seven.
Powers collected have crystallized unto My Self.
Lilith becomes Az and propels me up and beyond!
A Crown pierced and a Throne attained!
I have absorbed the Az’riman,
I place the Apex Black Crown upon a single brow;
My Seven Heads Converge into One.
The One above the heart that bears my Black Flame.
Order is constraint no longer.
All possibilities become opportunity.
Internal synergy is achieved.
Violent external change is arranged
By the gentlest inner gesture.
I am free amongst the Chaos.
I have evolved; I create.
My creation is of my biome yet it has not the wisdom I have,
But the parameters have changed!
My creation begins anew, enhanced
With start-game variables far advanced
And beyond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANDROGY, THE PERFECTION OF BAPHOMET by Nilufar Mali

Transformation of a Goddess: Lilitu, Lamashtu, and Lilith. By : Sarah Ballini

Savar : Chaos Spoken