QLIPPOTIC INVOCATIONS OF DUSK AND DAWN BY M.DKSC-IV:.



All I wish, and all I desire,
Whispering whistles in burning fire.
Nahemoth, keep me, longing thus-
Heated calls of endless lust.

By dust, desire, fire and gasps,
I close this day in hunger-rasps.
I thank you, now, Nahemoth.
My heart, my mind, my calcified lust.

Of your darkest contrabands,
Give me visions by your hand.
Morning-blind, the moon did steal.
Now! Open my eyes, Gamaliel!

Grateful I am, as the moon now weeps;
These blistered visions uncoil, to sleep.
Gamaliel, the day's now closed,
Visions herewith, just as proposed.

By your anger, devil-sun, let me sprawl!
Samael, let my skin crawl!
Sticky sickness, all paths construe
Of knowledge of where I might intrude.

Samael, you broke and killed,
Even as you churned the great death-still.
The day is done, whoresong has stung,
Hailing to you, O Black Archon.

Let me now dare the edges of hell,
Start the whip, Harab Serapel!
Wake me up, and with me stay,
Disturb the waters of this day.

Appraisals of all my hexes and crimes,
No more have I, the stagnant mind.
Entreated by your noisome knell,
Quietude in Harab Serapel.

Today, destruction, by your sound,
Vibration stings, crumbling down/
Upon my ears you must pierce on,
Shatter-wail, Thagirion.

I thank you, for this thing newfound
A darkness in which all must drowned.
Thagirion in all your exalted bane,
Blackened sparks and its ghosts, remain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANDROGY, THE PERFECTION OF BAPHOMET by Nilufar Mali

Transformation of a Goddess: Lilitu, Lamashtu, and Lilith. By : Sarah Ballini

Savar : Chaos Spoken